I did quite a few searches without a lot of success.
I am still wondering how to configure the NTLoginModule with JBoss.
Here some of my dilemma:

1) Should I configure the NTLogingModule both on my client (EJB client) and
server?

2) Ideally, I'd like to configure it, for sure, on the client: the
NTLoginModule picks up the detail of the current logged user and this can very
nicely achieve "single sign-on" kind of capbilities (I authenticate once when
login to my workstation, no need to login again). But how does this work with
the JBoss client login module? To say it differently, how the subject retrived
by the NTLoginModule automatically transfered to the JBoss server? Does the
Client login module does that automatically and I just need to configure both
modules for my clients?

3) Assuming that I manage to send to JBoss the subject created by the
NTLoginModule, how should I configure JBoss to verify this subject? Certainly
not with the NTLoginModule as it will just grap the identity information of the
current user (the user under which JBoss is running). Let's say that I create
my own NTLoginModule, the subject created on the client does not contain the
user credentials I think. It has this cryptic NTNumericCredential, which I am
not sure what it is. So how can I verify (re-authenticate) the user that was
authenticated on the client?

4) Am I just fooling myself and the only option is the JBoss client login
module to send user/password to the JBoss server and then a modified version of
the NTLoginModule so user and password can be provided (which pretty much means
writing my own NTLoginModule)?

Last option is that I completely miss-understood JAAS, the NTLoginModule and
the JBoss security (which is possible). Do not hesitate to let me know if this
is the case, and I will go back reading.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thomas

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3855768#3855768