No it makes it Durable.

The stuff you have posted does not show anything. It is just some xml out of
context.
It does not prove you have that xml in the right place, that you actually
deployed that
xml, etc.

If you want to see the subscription use the JMX console. Find your topic in
jboss.mq.destinations and then list the subscriptions.

All I have seen so far in this post in lots of assertions with the usual
"IT DOES NOT WORK". So show me what it IS doing.

I am not going to guess or go through 20 questions trying to get the
information out of you.

For the 10,000th time, use "READ THIS FIRST".
It explains the kind of information we need to help you.

In fact, enabling the logging will probably mean you can help yourself
because you will see exactly what subscription it is creating in the JMS server
and what is happening to the sent messages, including whether JBossMQ
thinks they are persistent.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3862792#3862792

Reply to the post :