I am answering your question to get rid of you.

I am not going to answer any further questions from you.
You are either lazy, incompetent or just deliberatly annoying.

"danielherlitz" wrote : Thank you both for your answers.

  | The FAQ on singleton MDBs does not answer my question. (How do I limit the
number of bean instances). It works, but it does not answer any questions.

I never intended to answer your questions since they are FAQs.
I intended to teach you how to use these forums.
Any similarity to an answer you have discerned was entirely unintential on my
part.

Read my post about using other resources and doing some work
yourself rather than expecting the open source community to do it for you.
Then you might understand what is happening.

I have lost track of how many times I have explained
the difference between jms sessions and bean instances in the MDB.
Its all in the docs and the spec anyway.

There is even a very long thread on the jboss-user mailing list archive where
some guy
asked how it works in *painful* detail including the transaction and retry
semantics.
http://www.mail-archive.com/jboss-user@lists.sourceforge.net/msg30978.html[/url]

  | anonymous wrote :
  |   | Sorry for asking a stupid question again, but when you refer to
"chapter 6 for jms", what book is that.
  |   |

  | The big icon on the left hand side of this web page marked "FREE DOCS".
  | Or the menu bar at the top marked "Documentation"
  | etc.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3865352#3865352

Reply to the post :