What difference, does it make, if I have different versions of log4j (as
describe in the post above)i.e., a diff version in server/default/lib (call it
version A)and a diff version in server/default/deploy/myapp.war/WEB-INF/lib
(call this version B)?

Since jBoss has already loaded log4j before it begins to load my application,
is version A running/loading my log4j.properties or is the one I have supplied,
version B, loaded again, being used by my application?

Regards,
Karan

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3870246#3870246