Hello,

I forgot to tell that all things are happening on my Windows laptop and I do
have Ethereal. I'm testing JBoss 4 to see if we can replace the Jboss 3
(production) server. The JBoss 3 server now uses SLSB's and Axis 1.1 client
stubs to access the HTTPS webservice.

Also I did the wscompile on my laptop for generating stubs.

Stub call

WOnSoapInterface_Service_Impl service =  new WOnSoapInterface_Service_Impl();
WOnSoapInterface_PortType_Stub stub = (WOnSoapInterface_PortType_Stub)
service.getWOnSoapInterface();
stub._setProperty(Stub.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY,
"https://[server]:[port]/WOn";);
result = stub.getDomainInformation(clientId, domain);

  | Pfff... You really are naming some network technical things.
  | I'm not a network expert :-( but I will try to look for some things.
  | B.t.w. I do use Ethereal for seeing how the SOAP messages look like.
  |
  | I'm still wondering why the Stub call works over https and the dynamic
proxy and DII calls not.
  | I can see that the Stub call is working because Ethereal does show the SOAP
message scrambled if I follow the tcp stream and I'm getting the good result.

  | T.I.A.
  |
  | Johan

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3873633#3873633