Thanks Jason this works,

but now my wsdl files are in the context directory
/my-context-that-i-want and these wsdl files have
a security-constraint. This is good because my servicedescription
is now protected, but if myself cant access them is this problematic.

I tried it via simple HTTP Authentification:

  | name:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/myService?wsdl

it doesnt work, probably the password is digested?,
but the Realm <auth-meth> is BASIC.

somewhere in this forum, I saw that there exists an jboss Class
extending ServiceFactory with new createService Methods, but I want use only
the jaxrpc api classes.

Are there soloutions?

greetings to the men from the Snoqulamie Pass,
I wanna be there to.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3874691#3874691

Reply to the post :