thanks,

               you are right that there are some problems during deployment, it
is always with last entity bean in the ejb-jar.xml, i consulted some people
about this, some told me that this is a server bug.
but still when i was running the application, application was running and
session beans were being instantiated, but during running when executing
localuserdatahome.create() this is giving the stack tarce as you saw previously.

can you tell me the exact details about the problems and how to avoid them.
              thanks.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3875401#3875401

Reply to the post :