I see. Thanks for the Wiki page link.

I am still concern to rely on the client code to do the proper flushing (in my
case, I have a remote EJB application).
I guess I could flush the cache before any new call to loginContext.login, but
this will still not solve my problem of not sharing the server side principal
object between two clients using the same credentials (I am using a custom
principal class to keep extra information that should not be shared between two
clients using the same credentials).

If I write my own client custom login module, could I generate a unique number
at login time that JBoss could consider as part of the user credential?
I could then take advantage of all the authentication caching capabilities and
still have unique "credentials" and principal object for each call to
loginContext.login.
Does that make sense?

Thomas

View the original post :