4.0.1 sp1 works, but 4.0.2 does not work.
Here is what I do to demonstrate the problem.

I create a folder "deploy", say in F: drive.

-deploy
    - test.ear
          - meta-inf
                 - application.xml
                 - jboss-app.xml
          - test.har
                  - meta-inf
                          - hibernate-service.xml

----------------------
application.xml

         <display-name>My Application</display-name>

---------------------
hibernate-service.xml

    java:/DefaultDS
    org.hibernate.dialect.HSQLDialect
    java:/hibernate/SessionFactory

------------------------
jboss-app.xml
<jboss-app>

      test.har

</jboss-app>
--------------------------------

Then I modify jboss-service.xml "URLs" attribute to include "file:/F:/deploy/"

In 4.0.1 sp1, java:/hibernate/SessionFactory is bound, but not in 4.0.2.
I confirmed by checking jmx-console in both cases.

Did I do something wrong here ??
please help !!!

THanks

View the original post :