Hi Guys,

I am a newer. I have a couple of questions to ask you guys. Please help me out.
Question A:
There are lots of jar files I create and need to use them. I found 2 ways to
use in Jboss.
1.) I can put all jar files in {jboss.deploy.dir}/server/default/lib.
2.) I can jar all jars into one jar file, then put this jar files into
{jboss.deploy.dir}/server/default/deploy.

Looks like the second way is much better, but I wonder if it will affect the
speed, or other side effects.

Question B:

Currently I use hibernate with JBoss. I jar data objects, their mapping files,
and hibernate-service.xml into datasources.har file, then put this har file and
mysql-ds.xml into   {jboss.deploy.dir}/server/default/deploy. They work all
right.

But this {jboss.deploy.dir}/server/default/deploy directory looks like globe
directory.
my project is in
{jboss.deploy.dir}/server/default/deploy/jbossweb-tomcat50.sar/myproject/WEB-INF.
 I wonder if some way we can put the above files into myproject folder and
deploy.

Thank you very much for your help in advance..

Edgy

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3887357#3887357

Reply to the post :