"jmihalich" wrote :
  | 2005-08-05 14:48:56,655 [hread] INFO
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker : Reconnected to JMS provider

JBAS-1489 is completely unrelated to MDBs. It is for user created
MessageListeners.

Useful links:
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossHelp
and
READ THIS FIRST

  | 2005-08-05 15:01:30,559 [hread] WARN org.jboss.mq.Connection : Connection
failure, use javax.jms.Connection.setExceptionListener() to handle this error
and reconnect

It is almost worth adding a Stacktrace of where the connection was allocated
to this error message, then I wouldn't have to ask for the TRACE logging all
the time
(not that I do anymore, I just ignore people that cannot READ THIS FIRST).

P.S. I'm only interested in this problem if you can show the connection that is
still
trying to ping is from the MDB or java:/JmsXA
AND it is still a problem in the latest release.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3888712#3888712

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3888712