try {
            JAXBContext jc = JAXBContext.newInstance("com.vzw.xmlmapping");
            Unmarshaller unmarshaller = jc.createUnmarshaller();
            HostInformation collection=
(HostInformation)unmarshaller.unmarshal(new File("c:/sample.xml"));
            System.out.println("Testing");
        } catch (Exception ex) {
            System.out.println(" Testing" + ex.toString());
        }

Steps Followed :

Tools used( (JAXB,Jboss4.0.1sp1,JWSDp1.6,java "1.5.0_02")

1) I generated all the java bindings using JAXB compiler in jwsdp1.6 package
2) copied them over to eclipse project ,packaged the web service in a jar and
deployed it to jboss
3) in one of the server side classes i have the code pasted above to unmarshal
the xml file
4) I copied all the JAXB 'jars' from jwsdp1.6 to jboss/server/default/lib
and also the xsdlib.jar
5)Whenever the execution or debugger steps over this particular line

HostInformation collection= (HostInformation)unmarshaller.unmarshal(new
File("c:/sample.xml"));

I get the following error

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/msv/datatype/xsd/DateType

I tried to include all the jars mentioned above inside the edorsed folder of
jboss/lib but did not help.

Thank's a head .

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3888713#3888713