- Local view does not need to be securised (actually it should not be because
if we start processing from an MDB, we go a "No security context set" exception.

Here is what I did:

#1 Create a securised container extending standard with a reference to my
security-domain:

<container-configuration extends="Standard Stateless SessionBean">
    <container-name>Secure Stateless SessionBean</container-name>
<security-domain>java:/jaas/OurDatabaseSecurityDomain</security-domain>
</container-configuration>

#2 Map the Bean to this container configuration

#3 Change the method permission:

 - Home and Remote should have the role
 - LocalHome and Local has the unchecked element

When I invoke the local view of my Bean from an MDB, Jboss call the login
method of my custom login module.

Is there any way to get around this? I don't want any security on the local
view of my bean.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3899611#3899611

Reply to the post :