Once a process instance gets into this situation, it is interesting to try to
complete it. Both tokens are now stting at the join.

I have learned from experience that signaling a join, fork, start, or end cause
bad things to happen... If I signal either token, the process instance follows
to completion, but it doesn't set the end date on the process instance. If I
signal the remaining token, it runs the final steps again and then sets the end
date...

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3911531#3911531

Reply to the post :