State is saved in the database, so you should be fine in a cluster. I would not
allow a single process instance to run across clusters (which could
theortically happen in a fork).

Someone else can answer the timer question. I believe timers
(SchedulerThread.java?) are implemented using threads, which is interesting
since threads are a no-no in a J2EE environment ;-)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3912058#3912058

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3912058