Thanks for your reply jaikiran!! You were correct. I searched for some time
through EJB/JBOSS and found another related post. I changed my jboss.xml
<jndi-name/> tag to <local-jndi-name/> and a couple other changes and finally
got my deployment working :). I still have a class loader issue that I will
continue to work with (many people have the same issue and have to set a global
flag to "true"), but I don't have other context apps so this is fine for now.
Thanks to your reply I was able to head down a path to resolution.
Now my jmx-console show the bean deployment as:

Global JNDI Namespace

+- MyBeanLocalHome (proxy: $Proxy100 implements interface
org.blah.ejb.MyBeanLocalHome)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3913258#3913258

Reply to the post :