Hello,
  I am new to JBossIDE setup. I have setup a simple web project and was able to
run it. I am having the hardest time firguring out how to setup the workspace
where once the server is started, code can be changed without re-packaging /
re-deploying ? Is there a way to setup the workspace in the
server/default/deploy directory , so that changes to the .jsp and .java are
instantly picked up without having to running the packaging / deploying the war
file ?

I used the example in http://www.laliluna.de, and keep on getting  "No action
instance for path /bookEdit could be created" which tells me there is something
wrong with my project structure. This is the partial stack strace : Error
creating form bean of class
src.de.laliluna.tutorial.library.struts.form.BookEditForm
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
src.de.laliluna.tutorial.library.struts.form.BookEditForm

Any ideas ?

Is there a simple struts project that I can get, which I start working with ?

Thanks

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3913259#3913259

Reply to the post :