This part of code in my Custom Login Module throws LoginException

        protected Group[] getRoleSets() throws LoginException {
                Group[] newRoleSets = null;
                HttpSession session=null;
                try {
                        Group[] roleSets = super.getRoleSets();
                        newRoleSets = addRoleAssignment(roleSets);

                } catch (Exception e) {
                        logger.error("Exception raised " + e);
                        //handling the exception for the jsp page.

                        throw new LoginException("Exception raised in
getRoleSets(): \n"+e.toString());

                }
                // return super.getRoleSets();
                return newRoleSets;
        }

When a LoginException raises the authentication error is passed to the browser
and customerror page is displayed as configured in the web.xml
        <error-page>
                <error-code>401</error-code>
                /unrestricted_pages/loginError.jsp
        </error-page>

along with this I wanted to display the error message causing the
LoginException raised. Can anyone tell if there is a way to do that.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3914800#3914800

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3914800