Hi "svetsch",

we have implemented a complete ERP System based on jbpm as process engine which
controls our complete system based on business ervices (see our german press
release for more details:
http://www.camunda.com/pressemeldung.php?newsitem_id=800).

Also I work in a project at a customer at the moment where jbpm is the central
engine (the glue) in the architecture. This software is for a well known and
big company.

So, except for some typical troubles of new projects and some bugs, jbpm is a
good, small and flexible BPM-Engine.

The biggest disadvantage at the moment is the lack of a good modeling tool or
simulation capabilities....

But if you tell us more about your project I can say if it can be the right for
you....

Regards

Bernd

View the original post :