That seemed to solve my problem about committing automatically.

But I still have a problem with the scenario. In a MDB onMessage method I
change/create some entity beans and send a message. Both changes are committed
successfully on exit of the onMessage method. The message sent then reaches
another MDB, but here the entity bean changes made in the fist MDB can not be
seen.

It actually works 1 time, on the first run, so I think it might be a problem
with setting up the QueueSession in the ejbCreate method. If that is so, how or
where should the QueueSession be set up ? If setting it up in the onMessage
method, I don't see how the Session would ever be closed down again

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3918319#3918319

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3918319