Jason,

this looks pretty cool. What I'm also trying to do is get JDE to compile
using ant. To do this I need to replace what JDE thinks of as the compiler
(javac) with ant, then pass ant the current file name as a property, so
ant -Dfiletocompile.java. Is there any way I can get jde to do this?

Kevin Jones
DevelopMentor
www.develop.com