Hmmm... that would indeed be nice, but, not being an elisp pro, I'm not quite
sure about if/how this could be done. You'd have to parse the output of
jde-ant-projecthelp and read the available targets, then integrate this into
the emacs expand facility....

Anyone have any ideas/thoughts on this?

Jason

"Molitor, Stephen" wrote:

> Cool!
>
> Would it be possible to have tab completion available when selecting the
> build target (when running jde-ant-build, when jde-ant-read-target is on)?
> The way find-file works?
>
> Steve Molitor
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

begin:vcard