From: Jason Stell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 9:08 AM
To: Molitor, Stephen
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Version 1.3 of jde-ant.el

Hmmm... that would indeed be nice, but, not being an elisp pro, I'm not
quite
sure about if/how this could be done. You'd have to parse the output of
jde-ant-projecthelp and read the available targets, then integrate this into
the emacs expand facility....

Anyone have any ideas/thoughts on this?

Jason