From: Larry Strollo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2001 9:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: jde-ant and fast ms-dos window

When I use ant to build within the JDE, a msdos window pops up, the build
happens, and then the msdos window goes away and I have no idea what
happened.

Is there some setup for putting the output of the ant command into some
emacs buffer (the compilation buffer?) ?

Seems like this would be a FAQ, but I couldn't find anything in the ant
related customizations, or in the archives.

Larry Strollo                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]