Hi,

I'm not able to set breakpoints in inner classes when using JDB. When I use toggle breakpoint in JBD's menu while on a line inside the inner class, the line turns to a green background and I get the following JBD command when the application stops on the first instruction (the line turns to a yellow bg at that point)

stop at components.labelprint.EditableJList:101
instead of
components.labelprint.EditableJList$FieldKeyListener:101.

When I run the application, I get the following:

Unable to set deferred breakpoint components.labelprint.EditableJList:101 : No code at line 101 in components.labelprint.EditableJList.

Is it a known behavior and if so, are there any plans to fix it in the near future?

Thanks,
Jean Lavoie

Environment:
- NT Emacs 21.1.1