From: Jean Lavoie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 2:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Breakpoint in inner Class

Hi,

I'm not able to set breakpoints in inner classes when using JDB. When I use
toggle breakpoint in JBD's menu while on a line inside the inner class, the
line turns to a green background and I get the following JBD command when
the application stops on the first instruction (the line turns to a yellow
bg at that point)

stop at components.labelprint.EditableJList:101
instead of
components.labelprint.EditableJList$FieldKeyListener:101.

When I run the application, I get the following:

Unable to set deferred breakpoint components.labelprint.EditableJList:101 :
No code at line 101 in components.labelprint.EditableJList.

Is it a known behavior and if so, are there any plans to fix it in the near
future?

Thanks,
Jean Lavoie

Environment: