> I'm quite new to Emacs and I'd like to install the package JDEE. In order to so I've
>to install elib (I downloaded it from http://jdee.sunsite.dk/elib-1.0.tar.gz).
> Now I encounter when installing elib on Linux SuSE Personal 8.0. Has anyone of you
>had the same problems ?
> I changed the Makefile as follows:
> (...)
> Or have I done any other mistakes ?
Hi,

No, you haven't, as I remember there is an error in Makefile in the line
with 'infodir' statement. I don't remember exactly what should be
changed. However there is bash script for installation jdee package
and all necessary libraries (as well as elib).

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/wttools/wttools/emacs-stuff/install-jde.sh?rev=1.2&content-type=application/x-sh
Download it and look in start of scrip for description.
But if you really want to install it from this Makefile can
see what is wrong and send required correction.
regards
Artur Hefczyc
--
Artur Hefczyc