Hi,

            I have some code in which I need to run beanshell.  So, at
the end of my .el file for my code I put (require 'jde), and I use
(bsh-eval .) in the functions above it.

            My problem is that if I run one of my functions that need
bsh before loading a java file, then when I do actually load a java file
all the syntax colouring is missing.  I have to type M-x java-mode M-x
font-lock-mode M-x font-lock-mode to get it back.  This has some other
problems in that not all the jde features are available.

            Essentially, I have to put a file into jde-mode before
starting bsh.  This is very frustrating and I'm sure I just being a big
idiot.  Can anyone point out my mistake?

            Thanks,

            Hugh.