Hello,
        I am new to JDE and a fairly new user with Emacs as well. I have downloaded
and installed the JDE environment with no problems. However, I am trying to
use the autocomple (code complete) functionality and I am not sure if what I
am getting is right.
        I have the jde-complete-function variable set to jde-complete-menu (as per
instructions on the JDE web site), however when I attempt to use the code
complete functionaility I do not get a pop-up menu with method signatures and
parameters. What happens is that the complete option shows up in the command
buffer. I am assuming that this would be correct for the jde-complete-minubuf
option but not for the choice I have selected.
        If I am wrong about this I apologize. However, if I am not seeing what I
should be based upon my selection I would appreciate any help on setting this
up properly.

Regards,

Weston Price