Charles Sutton writes:
 > I just got the following bounce email after I sent a message
 > to the jde list.  It looks like there's an inactive email on the
 > list?

Yes. I plan to get rid of it as soon as I can get a copy of the list
from Sunsite Denmark to find out the offending address. My employer's
mail filtering program is blocking copies of the list sent to me by
Sunsite because it thinks they are spam. So I've asked Sunsite to
start using my Comcast address for list moderator mail.

Paul