> The JDEE already has what you want but it is based on Java reflection
> rather than semantic. The command is JDE->Find->Symbol Definition (C-c
> C-v C-y).

Cool.  The command name mentions classes, so I didn't expect it could find
methods, too.  Yeah, I should've read the documentation!  *blush*

(C-c C-v C-y doesn't appear to read from the minibuffer, is there a variant
which does this?)

Kai

--
I just moved and started a new job.  Without Internet access
in my new home, response times will be high :-(