> I would also like if the JDE could help me find classes by using completion, e.g if
> I have classes called MyClass and MyOtherClass, I would just type My and JDE could
> help me find those
> classes. I know JDE uses reflection to find classes so I have to type the exact
> name, but I can not always remember the full and exact name of all my classes, so
> such a tool could some in
> handy - for me at least :-)

Actually it turns out that

jde.util.JdeUtilities and jde.util.ProjectClasses claredy keep track of classes in the
current projects classpath.
So what remains to be done is to augment the

jde-complete-current-list

with any unqualified class names known to ProjectClasses that match the current prefix.

sandip