Andrew Hyatt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I think I've tried it, but the eclipse plug-in you have to install is out of
> date, and does not work with the current version of Eclipse.  It's been a
> while since I've look at it, but that's what I remember.

Which version of eclipse do you mean?  It does work with Eclipse 2.0
(I'm using it with WSAD 5.)  I haven't tried anything newer, since
here at work we're stuck on WSAD.

It does have some problems... currently, you can only save one file at
a time, and if you do a C-x s !, you can hang your emacs.  It's on my
list of things to look at pending time.  I don't think Raffael has put
up the version with my patch to enable external workspaces yet.  Last
I heard from him, he didn't really use remote-eclipse anymore.

I would be happy to offer help getting better eclipse integration
hooked up (I keep thinking of ideas) but I don't have the time to
start it.

--
Alan Shutko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - I am the rocks.
Vidi, Veni, Video (I came, I saw, I took LOTS of PICTURES!)