Hi,

I have the following code (^ is point):

Iterator iter = set.iterator()
while (iter.hasNext()) {
        iter.
             ^
}

completing at the specified place works as expected.
BUT: if the iterator is simply named "i", trying to complete
makes JDE ask me which class I want to import

        Select import to insert.

        (*) sun.security.krb5.internal.i
        ( ) com.sun.rsasign.i
        ( ) com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.i

        [Ok]  [Cancel]

I have to press Cancel, then I get the completion minibuffer prompt.
Now it is correct that the mentioned classes are on my classpath, but
why does JDE at all believe that "i" is a class and not an instance of
iterator?

The same problem happens with exceptions named "e" of course...

        jtl