Hello all,

I'm having a problem when I try to compile in the jde.  It seems it
doesn't know where to find some of the import files (specifically those
that are created by my company).  I get the following message:

        CompileServer output:

z:/pandora/com/hp/commandview/sdm/eva/gui/services/model/smis/SmisDiskEn
closurePort.java

z:/pandora/com/hp/commandview/sdm/eva/gui/services/model/smis/SmisDiskEn
closurePort.java:5: package com.hp.HpPanDev.SanDevice does not exist
        import com.hp.HpPanDev.SanDevice.*;
        ^

I believe it is a path issue but I'm uncertain what path needs to be set
which brings me to my other question.  When I try to set options through
the JDE->project->options->ant it saves them to my .emacs file instead
of a prj.el file.  Obviously I'm not setting something else up for that
or I'm doing something wrong.

If any additional information is needed let me know as I'll be happy to
supply it if I can.

Dan

Emacs: 21.2
JDE 2.3.3

Not exactly sure how to get the version numbers for other items like
eieio.