When I try to use the JDE wizards to create a new class, the code generation fails
(creates only part of the class) and I get the following error message:

jde-import-sort: Semantic Java parser not found. JDE 2.1.6-beta24+
 needed.

I looked around and it seems that the problem is with the call to jde-import-sort,
which relies on a deprecated variable in sematic:
>From jde-import.el:
  (or (and (local-variable-p 'semantic-toplevel-bovine-table (current-buffer))
           (symbol-value 'semantic-toplevel-bovine-table))

>From semantic.el (latest from new CEDET package:)
(defvar semantic--parse-table nil
  "Variable that defines how to parse top level items in a buffer.
This variable is for internal use only, and its content depends on the
external parser used.")
(make-variable-buffer-local 'semantic--parse-table)
(semantic-varalias-obsolete 'semantic-toplevel-bovine-table
                            'semantic--parse-table)

Regards,
  Nascif

--
Nascif A. Abousalh-Neto
Inventory Replenishment Planning Java Architect