Morten / Datagruppen MultiMED <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> man, 2004-11-22 kl. 13:31 skrev Morten:
>> man, 2004-11-22 kl. 13:24 skrev Paul Kinnucan:
>> > It's possible there is a regression. I will take a look
>> > this evening to see if I can reproduce the problem.
>> >
>> > Just to be sure, which debugger are you using? The JDEE's
>> > interface to jdb or JDEbug?
> <CUT>
>> I'm using the jdb.
>

> I noticed that in the code, it checks for "," .. and replaces it with
> "".
This will definetely cause the problem. I can change the code to look for ".",
but I wonder if there are any other characters or a better way of doing this.

Javier

--
Javier S. Lopez
Software Developer

The information contained in this electronic mail and any attached
document is the confidential and proprietary business information of
Forum Systems, Inc. It is intended solely for the addressed recipient
listed above. It may not be distributed in any manner without the
express written consent of Forum Systems, Inc.