Peter Saint-Andre wrote:

> Nope. At least not yet, anyway. :)

Well, I can see this being necessary at some point, at least for some
applications. I suppose the clients could handle this in some fashion,
but I would think it would be more efficient for the server to do so.
Perhaps the server should not guarantee message order unless the client
specifically request it?

Regards, Dustin

--
Dustin Puryear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>