Max Horn wrote:
> It might be worth to conside if this should be guranteed; or if at
> least some means could be established to allow for guranteed order of
> certain messages/iqs...

As I mentioned earlier a good solution may be to allow the client to
specify whether ordering is necessary. Hmm, I'm thinking though that it
would become standard for all clients to specify this as just a default
behaviour. Most client developers would probably think, "why not?" I
would think that the only advantage for clients to choose non-ordered
behaviour is delivery speed.

Regards, Dustin

--
Dustin Puryear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>