> Oh, yes, I agree. We still are lacking a very good windows client. We
> definitely need some UI designers (who are aware of the Windows UI
> guidelines, by the way, and try to make the app follow them) to work
> with some programmers to get a really good windows client out there.

The best way to start this process is with users on this list sending their
detailed likes and dislikes on various clients. Sending a message that a
particular client 'sucks' does not help the process. Instead an explanation,
on why a particular feature is not correctly implemented or there is a
better way to achieve something in the User Interface is much more
productive.

BTW Michael, your document was very well written. I don't think there is ONE
correct UI and diversity is something to be proud of.
But I hope we can use this debate to find out how Jabber clients can exceed
the other clients in terms of User Experience.

Regards,
Ashvil