Hey Guys

I'm writting a component for jabberd and its going really well, I commend
you on your easily extensible system. I am writing a lobby component for a
multiplayer game we're developing and want to know if it is possible to
obtain the ip address of a user so that other clients can determine which IP
to connect to.

There don't seem to be any functions to get the mio details for a jid? Any
help would be appreciated.

Also I was thinking, it would be really cool if you could add new xml
namespace for executing external applications.

For example:
<foo xmlns="jabber:iq:execute" parameters="stuff"/>

Then inside a jabber client a user could associate the the "foo" tag with
some executable on their system. This shouldn't cause too much of a security
risk I don't think? This would allow people to use standard jabber clients
while executing other helper applications on demand.

Just my 2c...

Thanks
Lloyd