Since the jabberbeans-devel list seems pretty dead, I'm posting this
question here (and similar questions have been posted to
jabberbeans-devel but none answered).

I am stuck registering a new user with jabberbeans.  I see how jtest6
(one of the jabberbeans examples) is able to send the query for
registering a new user, but once I get the server response, then what do
I do?  How do I create a new packet with the username, password, and
same key without mucking with the XML?  I have:
InfoQueryBuilder iqb= new InfoQueryBuiler();
iqb.setType("get");
iqb.addExtension((new IQRegisterExtensionBuilder()).build())
InfoQuery iq= (InfoQuery)iqb.build();
cb.send(iq);
now what?  I can register a listener and receive the packet from the
server with the instructions for registering, but how to "fill it in and
send it off" is where I'm stuck.

Thanks,

Aaron