I have put the pre-pre-pre-alpha release of what I am calling xdb_perl on my site
http://howtos.eoutfitters.net/xdb_perl until someone at JabberStudio.org creates me a
project. Anyone who wants can download it and give it the once over. It doesn't
support all of the roster stuff, vcard, or filters. I plan on working on it some more
in the coming weeks and adding support for those items and a few others
(jabber:iq:private for one). The db schema will definitely change as things progress -
I especially don't like the roster stuff and I probably made the jid file way too big,
but I wanted to follow the IETF document so I may not change it.

I want to figure out a way to store the resource, but I haven't been able to glean it
any of the packets sent in so that may be a while off, but who knows.

Feel free to download and rag on it as it is probably too simple and complex at the
same time. When you look at it you'll understand what I mean.

Good luck,

Joe Breeden