Do you mean a child element of the <message/> top-level element?
To my knowledge, the distribution of <message/> elements is not based
on a subscription mechanism but on addressing. We want a subscription
based mechanism, because we do not want to send updates of context
information (presence, location, ...) to every interested party
individually.

Arjan.