I gmane.network.jabber.devel, skrev Bart van Bragt:
>  Recommending specific servers is a bit tricky because this will likely
>  create a few _very_ large public servers and it will make it almost
>  impossible for new servers to gain a decent userbase. So IMO we should
>  be a bit cautious with recommending the most popular servers.
>  Recommending based on location (dutch servers for dutch users etc) is
>  one way to accomplish that IMO.

I just think we should set some decent demands on what is needed to be
on the publicserverlist at Jabber.org, like 95% uptime ( measured in
intervals of 5 min or so ) and a decent line capacity. ( how to define
this can be discussed ).

--
./Jesper Krogh, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Jabber ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]