I'm still having long connect times and failed connection to the Yahoo servers. Anyone else?

On a different note: I'll be updating the CVS for Yahoo-t with the fixes to help the session problems. In addition, Yahoo-t now compiles and runs with the next version of JCR. I have added the mio functions to JCR, but I need to find out how they are being used in the transports. You can look at the Yahoo CVS to see what had to be done to make Yahoo-t work .... just scan for _JCOMP to see the defines.

I'm asking for the other transport/component developers to let me know what other things are needed. I would like to release this JCR so the other transports can be ported as standalone binaries. Besides the mio functions, what else is needed? Most of the other functions I needed for Yahoo-t had direct equivalents in the glib (2.0) libraries. Things like thread pools and queues, etc. Please take a look at your code, and post back any questions.

Regards,

Paul