On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 03:00 am, Trejkaz Xaoza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That already sounds infinitely better than what we currently have. :-)
>
> Does the MSN protocol really give the user no way to reject an invite?  I
> always thought it was odd that an MSN user was able to get me into a
> conference even if I didn't want to be there.  I always figured it would be
> better if it sent an invite, and only joined me to the real conference when
> I joined to the transported one. :-/

Yup. In the MSN protocol all conversation map to a switchboard session. It
corresponds directly to a room in Jabber MUC, or IRC. When you double-click
on a contact in the MSN client, it joins a new room, then invites that
person. Anybody in the room can at any time invite other people to the room
(annoying I think, that you can be moved from a private to public place
without permission).

I want to make sure that a <message to="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"/> only
ever gets sent to that one contact.

---

James