13 maj 2005 kl. 09.08 skrev Mikael Hallendal:

Hi again,

I think that if we have some kind of review process for clients the only thing it should do is to decide whether the client is listed on the jabber.org web page or not.

Could also be a good idea to just list one preferred client for each OS though this is bound to create discussions. If I come as a new user and go to: http://www.jabber.org/software/clients.shtml I would most likely turn around there and go fetch ICQ or something, that list is daunting, or you can spend an entire weekend trying each of the clients for your operating system.

Please disregard this comment, I missed the little box at the beginning of the page. That's a nice addition.

Best Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com