Quoting Samuel Goto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hello,

  I am writing a new jabber component, and I was wondering if anyone
would have a good start point for writing it ... I read the jabber
component protocol, so I acctually need help on coding ( like using
libraries, tutorials, documents, sockets,  etc ).

The documentation you need obviously depends on your target language.

If you're using Java, JSO[1] has a rather good example component which I once
used as the basis for greater things.

TX

[1]: http://jso.jabberstudio.org/