I would like to write it in C ...

i'm having sockets.h doutbs ... once i get a socket working,
everything else should be straightforward ( xml, protocol, etc )
since I wrote a client library ... I know that sockets should be easy
to do, but I am having problems with it ( since it is a connection
that reads and writes weathever ) ...

someone to talk to ?

cya, mel

On 8/18/05, Trejkaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Quoting Samuel Goto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Hello,
> >
> >   I am writing a new jabber component, and I was wondering if anyone
> > would have a good start point for writing it ... I read the jabber
> > component protocol, so I acctually need help on coding ( like using
> > libraries, tutorials, documents, sockets,  etc ).
>
> The documentation you need obviously depends on your target language.
>
> If you're using Java, JSO[1] has a rather good example component which I once
> used as the basis for greater things.
>
> TX
>
> [1]: http://jso.jabberstudio.org/

f u cn rd ths u cn b a gd prgmr !